While we’ve already gotten a look at the temperature screening tents and some of the health and safety precautions that will be coming to the parks, we’ve now gotten another peek into Animal Kingdom prior to its reopening!
Walt Disney World President Jeff Vahle shared a sneak peek on his Instagram of the inside of Disney’s Animal Kingdom prior to its reopening, giving us a look at some of the health and safety measures in place.
The photo series also showed Disney World Cast Members wearing face coverings, and posing for a socially distanced photo together.
Stay tuned for more from the reopening of Disney World, including a look inside of Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom when they reopen this week!
Will you be visiting Disney World when it reopens this week?
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World