Soon after, Passholders who contacted Disney were told that the unexpected charge was due to a glitch, and would be automatically reversed for those affected.
This weekend, Passholders have begun reporting that they have started seeing this unexpected charge reversed on their accounts.
Disney Cast Members have confirmed that everyone charged should see the payment automatically reversed, without needing to call.
However, for those that do still wish to speak with a Cast Member about their Annual Passholder Monthly Payments, they can be reached Monday through Friday at (888) 701-4100, option 3. We will continue to update with any further developments!
Click here for more information on the extension option for Annual Passholders on the monthly payment program!
Have you had similar experiences with your Annual Pass today? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World