Despite the fact that Disney Springs has been open for guests for over a month, as state regulations shift and businesses navigate these unprecedented times, hours of operation may still change without notice.
Today, we learned that several bars in Disney Springs, including Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar and Dockside Margaritas, will be reclosing due to the state of Florida’s new regulations on bars. We’re also getting word that one of Disney Springs’ retail locations has unexpectedly closed!
We have learned that UNIQLO has temporarily closed, and upon checking their website, UNIQLO is no longer posting hours past today.
The store reopened on May 20th and this at this time we are unsure of what the exact reasons ar for this change in operating hours.
We tried to reach UNIQLO via phone for more information but were unsuccessful. We will keep you up to date as we learn more information!
Have you been to Disney Springs yet since its grand reopening? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!