It now looks like another round of emails are going out to guests with upcoming reservations, although this modification policy has some striking differences than the first.
Guests with hotel reservations that have a departure date on or before July 11th are currently being contacted by Disney to either confirm, cancel, or modify the reservation. The guest’s response is required by June 25th.
If a guest confirms their reservation with Disney, and they are currently staying at a hotel that is not opening, they will be moved by Disney to an open resort at no additional cost. However, the guest cannot choose where they would like to stay.
Guests can also choose to modify their reservation to arrive later in the year after July 11th to any of the announced open resorts, in addition to choosing their current resort. In that situation, the guest will be responsible for any difference in cost.
Do you currently have a reservation at a Disney World Resort hotel with a departure date on or BEFORE July 11th? Have you been in contact with Disney yet? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World