Yesterday, Disney World proposed their reopening plan and date, proposing July 11th for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, and July 15th for EPCOT and Hollywood Studios.
One major aspect of Disney World’s plan involves an advanced reservation system required for entry into the parks. Because of the limited capacity that will be involved with the initial reopening, Disney has paused hotel reservations and park ticket sales, as well as dining reservations for the time being. And today on the Disney World website, there was a new notification on another modification that will be present.
On the Disney World website, the Disney Dining Plans are listed as “currently unavailable”, stating that “dining plans cannot be modified or added to Resort reservations at this time.”
While no further information is given, the suspension was announced as dining and hotel reservations, as well as the sale of park tickets, have all been put on pause.
Stay tuned as we continue to bring any new updates!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!