With the current global health situation ongoing, Adventures by Disney has has to cancel a variety of their itineraries that were scheduled to depart during the spring and into summer.
In light of these suspensions, Disney has been offering credits towards future adventures for anyone who has had their trip cancelled. Adventures by Disney recently updated this policy to include trips that were scheduled through August.
If you are currently booked on a trip through August 31st, you can reschedule your reservation and get a 100% credit towards a future booking.
Guests must make the changes to their reservation or select a new adventure by March 31st, 2021 by calling (855) 223-0025 or (407) 566-8345.
If you have any other questions about how the current health crisis is affecting these policies, you can visit the Adventures by Disney website for more information.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History