We’re headed back to Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland for an update on the construction of the Tron Coaster.
We’re back today with an update as more of the steel track has been installed.
We’re also seeing more progress on the ride building.
TRON Lightcycle Power Run will board guests on a two-wheeled Lightcycle train and journey off on a ride into Tron’s high-tech universe.
Can’t wait til 2021 or want to learn more about the world of Tron? The just launched streaming service Disney+ features the original 1982 film, the 2010 sequel, as well as the 2012 animated TV series.
Are you excited for this new attraction coming to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about TRON: Lightcycle Power Run? We can help!
- TRON or Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind: Which Disney World Addition We Can’t Wait to Ride First
- Disney World’s TRON Lightcycle Run Coaster Reaches Construction Milestone
- Construction Update and Photos: Magic Kingdom’s Tron Coaster Soars Higher
- Construction Update: Magic Kingdom’s Tron Coaster Taking Shape
- From Opening Day to Now, How Do These Disney World Rides Hold Up?
- Disney World’s Tomorrowland Speedway Reopens!
- Disney Shares Construction Milestone on TRON Attraction Coming to Magic Kingdom
- Construction Update: Magic Kingdom Prepares for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!