We keep spotting new holiday merchandise in the Disney parks, and it’s putting us in the Christmas spirit.
Check out the Dooney and Bourke Holiday collection that’s available in both Disney World and Disneyland! The bags feature different Disney-inspired holiday patterns on a rosy red background.
The largest bag is the Holiday Tote, priced at $298, with a design featuring Christmas-y Mickey and Minnie in front of a super festive Cinderella Castle.
For those looking for a smaller bag, take a look at the Holiday Crossbody, This bag has a cute ornament design that makes it a whimsical and adorable accessory. This bag is priced at $198.
Another option is the Holiday Satchel! The satchel is $268 and makes for a festive and spacious way to keep all your belongings together!
Good news for Annual Passholders: we also found a Passholder exclusive tote in this line for $298. This tote is an exclusive for Passholders only and it comes with a leather tag to commemorate Disney Passholders.
If you want to pick up this collection for yourself, you can find it in Disneyland or in Disney World. We spotted the line at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom and we’re sure to see it elsewhere so keep an eye out if you’re interested. If you won’t be in the parks anytime soon you can find the collection online!
Will you be taking home one of the Dooney and Bourke holiday bags for yourself? Let us know in the comments!
Want to see MORE Christmas and Holiday Merchandise? We can help!
- World of Disney in Disney World and Disneyland Will Be Offering Doorbuster Deals for Early Black Friday Shoppers!
- We Found the Cutest New Sipper at Disney Springs to Add to Your Collection
- This New Dooney and Bourke Collection in Disney Parks Will Put You in the Holiday Spirit!
- New Christmas Merch! Charm Bracelets and Holiday Loungefly plus Stitch on the Shelf is Back in Epcot
- First Look: A Flurry of Christmas and Holiday Merchandise Appears in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!