Disney’s streaming service, Disney+, is almost here! The new service launches on November 12. In earlier announcements we learned the service will be the exclusive streaming home to all of the Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars films released in 2019. Now, thanks to D23, we know about 700 more titles that will be on the service.
Get ready, clear your calendar, call out sick, cancel plans with friends, because the binge watching is ready to commence!
D23, the Official Disney Fan Club, has posted a searchable and sortable database of all of the vault titles that will be on Disney+ when it launches on November 12.
For films, the database starts with the one that started it all — 1928’s Steamboat Willie, and ends with this year’s Captain Marvel (films released later this year will debut on the service at later dates).
In addition to short and feature-length films you can also look up TV Series, TV Specials, TV Movies, Home Video, and more. If you are in the mood for animated entertainment sort by animated, or live action.
The database is also sortable by studio which includes Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, Fox, and more.
Well, we are hooked already! What are some the first things you’ll be watching on Disney+? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney+ Streaming Service? We can help!
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw Joins the Cast of Upcoming Disney+ Series ‘Loki’
- ‘Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings’ Season Two Will Premiere Valentine’s Day on Disney+!
- George Lucas Finally Meets the Cutest Member of His Galaxy!
- Disney+ Release Guide 01/13-26: Diary of a Future President Premieres, Jeff Goldblum Ends, and Tons of Other New Content Debuts!
- The 8 Facts We Learned About Disneyland Park From The Imagineering Story
- Newest Entry In the SparkShorts Series, “Wind”, Has Blown Onto Disney+
- Hail to the Chief: “Diary of a Future President” is Coming to Disney+!
- Disney+ Release Guide 12/15-29: A Special Date for The Mandalorian, New Episodes of High School Musical, Jeff Goldblum, New Films, and MORE!