But there’s good news — at least for now! Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy have found a temporary home together in Innoventions West! The new spot doesn’t take FastPass reservations (not yet, anyway), but at least you won’t have to chase them all over Epcot to get your selfies!
The new location also features some colorful, stylized artwork for the background of your pics.
Mickey is looking dapper as ever. Also can we get that Epcot artwork as a print, pleaseandthankyou?
Minnie’s polka dots are on point, and she’s very happy to see us.
And Goofy is… goofy, as per usual!
Because this new location isn’t utilizing FastPass at this point, you’ll want to plan your visit carefully. Use the wait times function of you My Disney Experience app to get a rough idea of how long you’ll wait! And note that as of our visit, Joy, Sadness, and Baymax had NOT been moved yet!
Is a face-to-face with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy always on your Epcot to-do list? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Epcot’s transformation? We can help!
- Epcot's Tram Pick-up/Drop-off Locations Moved During Transformation
- Epcot’s Transformation Continues with New Entrance and New Play Pavilion
- Goodbye IllumiNations, Hello Epcot Forever: Dates Announced
- New Creperie Announced for Epcot’s France Pavilion
- New Space Restaurant to Offer “Out-of-this-World” Dining Experience at Epcot
- New Restaurant Coming to Epcot’s Japan Pavilion
- New Film, Awesome Planet, to Come to Epcot’s The Land Pavilion as Part of Park’s Transformation