This week’s Menu Mania is packed with updates to Disney World and Disneyland menus! Disneyland is celebrating the Haunted Mansion’s 50th Anniversary and the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade with some tasty eats, Disney World has so many cupcakes — orange ones, peanut butter ones, and chocolate ones popping up all over, plus Jaleo added a new one-hour lunch menu. Check out all of the changes here.
Check out all of the latest Disney menu updates here!
Menu Mania 8/13/19
WALT DISNEY WORLD MENU UPDATES
- NEW! Monster Brownie Sundae
- NEW! Signature Poutine replaced World Showcase Flavors Poutine
- NEW! Chocolate Cake with Banana Mousse
- NEW! Raspberry Lunch Box Tart returned
- NEW! Three variations of Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- NEW! Almuerzo Rapido (One-Hour Lunch)
- NEW! 101 Dalmatians Cupcake
- NEW! Hades Cupcake
- NEW! Thai Coconut Mickey Onigiri
- NEW! Orange Cream Cupcake
- So Many Changes! See the full menu here.
- NEW! Bullseye Cupcake
- Removed Mushroom Bisque and Shrimp Cocktail from kids’ menu
- NEW! Back-to-School Cupcake
DISNEYLAND MENU UPDATES
Several locations in Disneyland are offering special eats and treats to celebrate the Haunted Mansion’s 50th anniversary. Two locations will be serving their items into late-summer.
- Hungry Bear Restaurant (through August 25):
- The Caretaker Sandwich
- Dead-cadent Funnel Cake
- Mint Julep Bar (through September 5)
- “Honey…I Do” Beignets
- Blackberry Midnight Julep
Main Street Electrical Parade Eats
To celebrate the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade Disneyland released several themed goodies.
- Plaza Inn
- Main Street Electrical Parade Cake
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Cheshire Cat Cookie
- Pineapple Coconut Parfait
- Lady Bug Macaron
- Gibson Girl
- Fantasia Ice Cream
- Fantasia Waffle Bowl
- NEW! Raspberry Lemonade Shake
- NEW! Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- NEW! White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Shake
- NEW! Pepperoni Flatbread
- NEW! Firefly Hot Dog
- NEW! Firefly Chips
- NEW! Chili Mac Bread Bowl
- NEW! Mango Pineapple Dole Whip
- NEW! Mich-Helado
- NEW! Three new “veggie” flavor ice creams
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!