Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion is celebrating its 50th anniversary this Friday. Many Disneyland restaurants are joining in the celebration with specially-themed food items that will be available starting August 9.
Check out the full list here, and don’t forget — there will also be special anniversary merchandise released as well!
Disneyland Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary Food Guide
Rancho Del Zocalo
- The Long Forgotten Duelist Tacos – two fry bread tacos featuring grilled fajita beef and braised butter chicken served with Mexican rice and pickled vegetables
- Haunted Mansion Crispy Treat
New Orleans Churro Cart
- Bride Churro – elegantly-dressed churro in a bouquet of vanilla and sugar
Critter Country Churro Cart
- Groom Churro – classic churro dressed in a duo of dark and milk chocolate
Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Dead-cadent Funnel Cake – house funnel cake with a decadent brownie, white chocolate raspberry ice cream and chocolate pearls (Available through August 25, Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
- The Caretaker – crispy pork belly seasoned with house spices, layered with BBQ sauce, grilled onions, cheese sauce, house-made pickle, and crispy slaw, and served on a potato roll with french fries (Available through August 25, Mobile Ordering available via the Disneyland App)
Blue Bayou Restaurant
- We’ve BEAN Dying to MEAT You! – spiced stew of pork sausage, oxtails, and kidney beans with Louisiana popcorn rice
- Dynamite Seafood Hush Puppies – spicy hush puppies with shrimp, tasso ham, corn, Bloody Mary aïoli and greens
- Opera Singer Cake – almond sponge cake with coffee, chocolate ganache, chocolate glaze, coffee buttercream, Chantilly cream and raspberry sauce
Blue Bayou Dynamite Seafood Hush Puppies ©DisneyCafe Orleans
- Sarah ‘Sally’ Slater’s Swamp Fries – crawfish étouffée atop sweet potato fries with chorizo, clams, tomatoes, sweet corn and green onion
- Swinging Wake Cake – layered chocolate and vanilla sponge cake with caramel-banana filling, caramel buttercream frosting and a sugar candle
- 13th-Hour Brew – iced coffee with vanilla cream
- Ghost Mariner’s Seafood Boil – Cajun buttered shrimp with red potatoes, corn, andouille sausage
- The Wedding Cake – buttercream frosting, cherries and cream cheese filling finished with a splatter of cherry sauce
Mint Julep Bar
- Blackberry Midnight Julep – blackberry, citrus and mint with lychee “moon”
- “Honey…I Do” Beignets (Available through September 5) – sweet beignets topped with honey praline and powdered sugar
Royal Street Veranda
- Pickwick Ghost Punch – fruit and citrus juices with sherbet
- Professor Phineas Plump’s “Cure-All” Fritters – pimento cheese fritters with ghost pepper ranch dressing
River Belle Terrace
- Sliders Materialize! – spicy pork belly slider (served on toasted brioche and topped with crisp cabbage slaw and pomegranate vinaigrette) and savory pork belly slider (served on toasted brioche with black pepper bacon mayo, butter lettuce, cherry tomatoes and a crispy bacon “spike”)
- “Hitchhiking” Ghost Blue Velvet Cake – blue velvet cake with blueberry purée, rice croquette brittle and vanilla-blueberry crisp
- Doom Buggy Sundae from The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving Event
In addition to these items, there will be even more items available exclusively at both of the “The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving” after-hours events on August 7 and 8. These items, and more, will be available on event nights only, and all locations and offerings are subject to change.
- “Foolish Mortal” Cheddar Cheese Popcorn with spicy cheese puffs
- Doom Buggy Sundae: a cream-filled sponge cake encased in funnel batter dusted with chocolate “graveyard grounds” and topped with white chocolate raspberry ice cream, strawberry sauce, and whipped cream.
- Madame Leota’s Awakening Biscuits and Grave-y featuring buttermilk biscuits with prosciutto and blackberry jam buried in andouille sausage gravy.
How will you be celebrating the Haunted Mansion’s 50th Anniversary? Let us know in the comments.
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!