Reviews of It’s Tough to Be a Bug

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

Cute show

Reviewed by MutantMayhem Review Date: 03/29/2021

It's an okay 3D movie. I have a fear of spiders so it's never going to be a must do for me, but you should do it once at the very least.

Pros:

Fun movie, character nostalgia

Cons:

Parts can be scary for kids or people with bug fears.

Reviewed by Koko Review Date: 03/29/2021

Not good for kids but it is a classic and it is inside the tree of life a great way of seeing things

Pros:

Get to see the tree of life in a different way

Cons:

Not good for kids

Reviewed by LizAH08 Review Date: 02/22/2021

This was too cute and fun! My family and I enjoyed it a lot. This was my oldest's favorite movie when she was about 4 or 5 so she enjoyed it a lot! The only reason I'm not giving it a 10 is because the end was a little scary for my youngest at the time. We will retry this year to see how she reacts and report back. She's 3 now so maybe it'll be better 🤞

Pros:

Super cute Feels realistic Air conditioning Seats

Cons:

A little scary (but in a good way for older kids)

Reviewed by Logancastleman1 Review Date: 02/18/2021

Ok I was at Disney world with my brother when I was in middle school maybe elementary school I saw this attraction never seen it before and when hopper came out I got so scared of a animatronic which is unheard of for me when we got back to the hotel and I tried to sleep I thought I saw smoke coming out and thought the hopper animatronic was in my hotel room lol I love this show but they really need to change it to make it less scary

Pros:

It’s cute until hopper gets there

Cons:

Scary animatronic bugs and since it’s in the tree of life you aren’t not gonna go see it after walking all the way through

Reviewed by DrSeekersDinoPuppet Review Date: 02/17/2021

Come Touch These Bugs as my friend affectionately called this show the first time he did it, is amazing solely for the fact that it allows A Bug's Life a spot in the Disney parks. The spiders coming down from the ceiling are a nightmare to behold and the stinger in the back of the bench is awful, but other than that its perfect. Also, thanks to RTT I now sing the ending song from this twice daily. "WE'RE POLLINATORS"

Pros:

Walking through the Tree of Life queue and seeing Flick.

Cons:

I've never seen this without also seeing a bunch of children scream and cry so parents be forewarned.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/07/2021

Cool story, but had a borderline panic attack when the fog hit added with the loudness and the pitch darkness all at the same time

Pros:

Fun storyline and nice to see familiar characters

Cons:

Can be a little scary/panic inducing if you’re afraid of the dark or claustrophobic (lots of fog coming at you can make you feel panicked because you cannot escape)

Reviewed by shae Review Date: 02/01/2021

If you love Shrek 4D at Universal Studios or even Mickey's Philharmagic, I 100% suggest you give this ride a chance even though it is frequently hated on in the Disney community (I would recommend to anyone TBH). It is so fun, the animatronics are impressive, and it's indoors with no line almost ever.

Pros:

Indoors, no wait, great technology, cute show

Cons:

If you get motion sick be cautious, a bit scary for children

Reviewed by SarahD Review Date: 01/30/2021

Though it's themed to appeal to younger kids, none of my 4 kids enjoyed this show at all. Mickey Philharmagic and Muppet Vision do this type of thing much better.
Avoid sitting in the very front if possible; it was very hard to see what was going on.

Pros:

Inside the Tree of Life

Cons:

Hard to see, kids didn't understand what was going on even though they've watched the movie

Reviewed by JennyLiz Review Date: 01/12/2021

This is an oldie but a goodie. It's a fun change of pace from other rides in the park, and definitely fun for the kids. You also get to walk through the tree of life while in line and find all the animals carved in the tree.

Pros:

Great for kids, amazing que.

Cons:

There are better rides in the park but I would still make time for this one.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions