Reviews of Primeval Whirl

Tilt-a-whirl and Mouse coaster in one

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

This has always been a favorite with my daughter. It's nice for younger kids to have a ride with a quick queue after a day of many long waits. This whole section including the boneyard is a great way to have a lot of fun quickly without much standing around.

Pros:

Quick loading

Cons:

Operates sporadically now

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/21/2019

My 14 year old, my 8 year old and myself all loved this ride. We loved it so much that we went on it at least 5 or 6 times over our 2 days in Animal Kingdom. None of us got sick. We laughed so hard and some of our best memories were made on this ride.

Pros:

Everything...the twists, the turns, the drops all fun!!

Cons:

The ending right before unloading can be a little rough. My son bumped his head in the back of the seat a few times.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/02/2019

Are you kidding? We love it! We rode it 3-4 times last December. The 7 year old loved it!

Pros:

Line moves fast

Reviewed by Rachel Review Date: 06/19/2019

This ride was such a waste of time. The line moves SO SLOW and the ride itself is nothing special. Definitely something to pass on and it made me a little nauseous.

Pros:

My kid thought it was fun

Cons:

Slow line

Reviewed by Dizney71 Review Date: 06/18/2019

Another generic "flat ride" from when Disney went cheap. If the coaster itself was fun, it might get away with it, but its just a very bad jerky ride that is not enjoyable.

Pros:

Cons:

Ugly. Cheap. Jerky.

Reviewed by BabieO Review Date: 04/18/2019

this gave me motion sickness & I am not usually one to get queasy

Pros:

can't think of any

Cons:

pretty much everything

Reviewed by 44DaysATW Review Date: 04/17/2019

I think this is a great, underappreciated attraction. The theme is pretty sarcastic and funny, and the ride itself has some good "woah" moments.

Pros:

Good themes, line usually less than 20 minutes, roller-coaster feel to it

Cons:

A little rough if you are not wanting to get beat up

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/16/2019

I am not typically motion sick at all and this ride made me queasy. It’s deceiving because it’s not massive but it is pretty intense. Also the line moves VERY slow.

Pros:

My son liked it.

Cons:

Slow line. Can cause motion sickness.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions