Reviews of Dinosaur

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

I actually got so scared on this one that I ended up closing my eyes for the second half of the ride--was not expecting that! Way darker than I thought it would be

Pros:

Very thrilling ride that's almost an unexpected gem

Cons:

VERY rough. Lots of jerking around

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 07/06/2021

This is much more of a thrill ride than I expected. The ride vehicle really throws you around and is bumpy. The darkness and dinosaurs can make it scary at times, even for adults. Some of the animatronics could use updating.

Pros:

Thrill ride, Unique ride vehicle

Cons:

Scary dark ride

Reviewed by SondheimGod Review Date: 06/24/2021

This is my favorite ride in the entire World! I can quote Dr. Seeker's entire opening and I do not live in Florida and only go every few years. This is a fun, scary ride on a bouncy time rover. Lots of tossing around, lots of sudden stops and turns. AMAZING animatronics, like absolutely terrifying/exciting all in one breath. I feel like they've turned some of the lighting down since I've been in last because the Carnotaurus got me one of the times and I usually see that coming.

Pros:

Top tier theming. High level of fun and thrill. Very exciting. Usually low wait times. Entirely indoors so even if it's raining, it still runs!

Cons:

Do not take small kids who don't like the dark or dinosaurs. It can be very scary.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/15/2021

Great attraction! Super adventurous and a lot of the time, you don’t know what’s going to happen next!

Pros:

- Super adventurous - Car’s motion creates life-like environment

Cons:

- Some parts are outdated - Can cause motion sickness and a headache

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/13/2021

A different ride experience for Animal Kingdom, but not our family's favorite

Pros:

Short line for quite a bit of action (especially for shorter riders at Animal Kingdom, where height can become an issue)

Cons:

Rough; dark; loud and dinosaurs appearing from all angles

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/05/2021

This ride is my least favorite at Animal Kingdom (I don't count the other two rides in Dinoland, sorry).

It's a rough ride and I feel like some of the lighting isn't working. And some of the animatronics. I'm also not a fan of the plot or the Dinosaur movie.

It's not a big deal if I don't make it to this attraction while visiting Animal Kingdom.

All this being said, I wouldn't be upset if this ride (maybe even Dinoland as a whole) was re-themed in the future.

(Last visited May 2021)

Pros:

Usually has a short line, only ride in Dinoland worth a ride

Cons:

Rough, Broken Effects and Animatronics

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

Great ride

Cons:

Nou

Reviewed by Koko Review Date: 04/03/2021

A great Ryan used to be a lot better I was too scary for kids

Pros:

If you love dinosaur this is the place to be

Cons:

Scary for kids

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

One of my favorite rides but are used to be a lot better back in the day they made it less fast and less scary but still good Ride

Pros:

If you love dinosaurs and a ride this is the place to be

Cons:

Wasn’t what it was

Reviewed by emmerica Review Date: 03/23/2021

My favorite ride at animal kingdom! We always ride this first thing in the morning before the line gets too long and it never disappoints! This ride is not for those who aren't a fan of dark, fast, LOUD rides. Especially in recent visits the ride has seemed even darker and faster. Make sure little ones (and adults) are completely ready for this ride since it is pretty scary and intense.

Pros:

Indoors, thrilling, get to see some awesome dinosaurs

Cons:

hard to see, can be a bit jerky, wait times can get pretty long

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions