Reviews of Dinosaur

Reviewed by JilllE Review Date: 12/04/2021

Most people I know are not fans of this ride for various reasons, but it is personally one of my favorites at Animal Kingdom. Sure, it sometimes feels as if you are being shaken like a bottle of orange juice, but it's part of the thrill! It's great theming and a great time encountering dinos while racing the clock. If you are a fan of Indiana Jones in DL, you'll be a fan of this too!

Pros:

A little hidden may mean shorter wait times It's dinosaurs! A prehistoric good time.

Cons:

While I love 'David Hodges", I get a little bored with the pre-show. May not be the best for the wee ones.

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

Dinosaur was so much fun! I was slightly afraid it would be too bumpy/jarring for me to enjoy, but that wasn't the case at all. It is a little loud, and I can see how some small kids would be terrified of the ride, but everyone in our ride vehicle, from small children to grandparents, had a great time. Can't wait to ride again next visit.

Pros:

A fun thrilling ride with dinosaurs!

Cons:

Can be a little loud or scary if you don't know what to expect

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/16/2021

I loved this ride! My spouse was not thrilled with it but did enjoy it a bit. The story is super fun and I think this is kind of an underrated ride in general.

Pros:

Great story, Generally short wait

Cons:

Can be a little rough if you aren't prepared.

Reviewed by AnthonyJMorano Review Date: 09/14/2021

Such an under rated and fun ride! Especially with your friends or older family members! Lots of laughter and screaming throughout!

Pros:

Lower wait times High Thrills Out of the heat

Cons:

May be scary for younger kids

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/14/2021

This ride is honestly soooooo under rated! It is so fun to scream and laugh with friends throughout the attraction! Super unexpected twists and turns and it is a really much needed attraction in Disney!

Pros:

Lower wait times Thrill ride Holds a high capacity per row

Cons:

May be scary for younger kids.

Reviewed by Jedi Review Date: 09/09/2021

• Fun track - The ride's track was really fun. I hear it is the same track as Indiana Jones from California's Disneyland and I can definitely believe that after riding it. It does have a lot of jolting movement, quick stops, and some crazy turns, so be prepared!
• Scenery was okay - It's scenery is aging (no pun intended :P) It's an older ride, so don't expect scenery like Flight of Passage, but it got the point across of where you were and why you were There are fully-assembled dinosaur bones that look very real.
• Long intro - I tend to like the long intros to a ride because it doesn't feel like you're waiting as long. This one was pretty entertaining all the way through.
• Space for stuff - This car you ride in has a bigger pouch for your bags than some of the other rides in the park and that was very appreciated.
• Fun theme - I love the story to this ride and I love the older Disney movies still getting a ride in the park.

Pros:

fun track

Cons:

can have long queue times during peak hours

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

I actually got so scared on this one that I ended up closing my eyes for the second half of the ride--was not expecting that! Way darker than I thought it would be

Pros:

Very thrilling ride that's almost an unexpected gem

Cons:

VERY rough. Lots of jerking around

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 07/06/2021

This is much more of a thrill ride than I expected. The ride vehicle really throws you around and is bumpy. The darkness and dinosaurs can make it scary at times, even for adults. Some of the animatronics could use updating.

Pros:

Thrill ride, Unique ride vehicle

Cons:

Scary dark ride

Reviewed by SondheimGod Review Date: 06/24/2021

This is my favorite ride in the entire World! I can quote Dr. Seeker's entire opening and I do not live in Florida and only go every few years. This is a fun, scary ride on a bouncy time rover. Lots of tossing around, lots of sudden stops and turns. AMAZING animatronics, like absolutely terrifying/exciting all in one breath. I feel like they've turned some of the lighting down since I've been in last because the Carnotaurus got me one of the times and I usually see that coming.

Pros:

Top tier theming. High level of fun and thrill. Very exciting. Usually low wait times. Entirely indoors so even if it's raining, it still runs!

Cons:

Do not take small kids who don't like the dark or dinosaurs. It can be very scary.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/15/2021

Great attraction! Super adventurous and a lot of the time, you don’t know what’s going to happen next!

Pros:

- Super adventurous - Car’s motion creates life-like environment

Cons:

- Some parts are outdated - Can cause motion sickness and a headache

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions