The new feature (along with Individual Attraction Selections) will allow guests to skip the lines for rides by using the “Lightning Lanes” around the parks. We started to see the signs for these queues popping up in Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, replacing the old FastPass signs, but now they’ve arrived in another park as well!
There was also an update to the sign for the Disney Junior Dance Party! Tucked away in Animation Courtyard, this is a change most guests wouldn’t notice unless they had small children and wanted to check out this show.
And the same was true for the park’s icon, the Tower of Terror. The sign with the wait time on Sunset Boulevard had been changed to direct guests to the new Lightning Lane entrance.
But that was all that we spotted so far! Other spots we passed still had FastPass signs, including the temporarily closed Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.
We’ll keep an eye out for these changes in the parks, so stay tuned to AllEars for more. We’ve got all the latest Disney news to share with you!
Will you be paying for Disney Genie+? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Genie News
- NEWS: The Multi-Park Genie+ Is Sold Out at Disney World. Here’s Why It’s STRANGE.
- WARNING: This Weekend Could Be ROUGH in Disney World
- NEWS: Six Flags Is Building a BETTER Version of Disney’s Controversial Genie+ System
- Find Out How Much Genie+ Costs on New Year’s Eve in Disney World!
- Genie+ SOLD OUT at One Disney World Park Today
- NEWS: Genie+ Prices DECREASE to Lowest Cost in Over a Month
- BREAKING: Genie+ Sells Out for the First Time Since Major Changes in Disney World
- WHAT Is Going on With Genie+ Pricing in Disney World Right Now?
- This Disney World Problem Is Only Getting WORSE
- 10 Ways Disney World is Changing in 2024