We could head on a trip to Disneyland JUST to eat if we’re being honest!
As the parks continue to roll out new and returning features regularly, it’s no surprise that Carthay Circle Restaurant would be next on the list to greet guests again!
The restaurant will be open for dinner from 4:30 PM until 8 PM daily and will feature a brand NEW menu full of starters, entrées, and desserts. So, whether you’re hoping to chow down on some Warm Cheddar Parkerhouse Rolls or order up one of Carthay Circle’s signature drinks, there is sure to be something for everyone.
So, hop on over to Disneyland’s website and book your reservation now — this is a popular spot to visit so it may book up fast! And, be sure to stay tuned with AllEars for more Disney news and updates!
What’s your favorite restaurant in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- VIDEO: You’ve NEVER Seen Disney World’s Happily Ever After Like This
- Your Favorite Jungle Cruise Joke is Getting a New TREAT in Disney World!
- NEWS: Beauty and the Beast Stage Show Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World
- BREAKING: Two Fan-Favorite Shows Are Returning to Disney World SOON!
- Express Authority Votes to Delay Decision on Brightline Train Route to Disney World
- Jeff Bezos Awards $100 Million to Jaleo Owner and Chef José Andrés
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- VIDEO: Watch the Trailer for Chip ‘n’ Dale’s NEW Disney+ Series!
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!