We could head on a trip to Disneyland JUST to eat if we’re being honest!
As the parks continue to roll out new and returning features regularly, it’s no surprise that Carthay Circle Restaurant would be next on the list to greet guests again!
The restaurant will be open for dinner from 4:30 PM until 8 PM daily and will feature a brand NEW menu full of starters, entrées, and desserts. So, whether you’re hoping to chow down on some Warm Cheddar Parkerhouse Rolls or order up one of Carthay Circle’s signature drinks, there is sure to be something for everyone.
So, hop on over to Disneyland’s website and book your reservation now — this is a popular spot to visit so it may book up fast! And, be sure to stay tuned with AllEars for more Disney news and updates!
What’s your favorite restaurant in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney World Had a BUSY Weekend with Higher Wait Times!
- A New Docuseries About George Lucas Is In the Works!
- ‘Shang Chi’ Has the BEST Third Weekend Hold of Any Marvel Movie Ever Released!
- Excited for Christmas? Disney Holiday Items Are ALREADY Available Online!
- Comparing Halloween Events at Disney World, Universal, and SeaWorld
- PHOTOS: Boat Rentals are BACK at Select Disney World Resorts!
- Okay…We Found Someone Who Loves Disney MORE Than Us!
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- EVERY Lightning Lane Sign We’ve Seen So Far in Disney World!
- EPCOT is the Place to BE For Low Wait Times in Disney World!