Even though plenty of places have been reopening in the California theme park recently, there is one kind of vacation that won’t be returning soon.
Adventures By Disney has announced that they will be suspending their Disneyland Resort and Southern California Adventures and Escapes excursions through the end of 2021. This decision was made due to the fact that many of the venues along the trips haven’t opened yet in Southern California, making it difficult to schedule for visitors.
Trips that have previously been booked have now been canceled with guests either receiving the opportunity to have a full refund or choice of a future travel credit. If guests decide to go on an Adventures by Disney trip at a later date, they must travel by December 31st, 2022. However, they have until August 31st, 2021 to make the decision and reschedule their vacation.
The reservation will automatically be canceled and a refund will be given to the original payment method, if guests do not contact Adventures by Disney by this date. We’ll continue to keep you updated on all the details you need to know about future Adventures by Disney excursions! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What’s your favorite place to visit on vacation? Let us know in the comments below!
- Mark Hamill Has Had a SECRET Role in EVERY Star Wars Movie Since 2015!
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- VIDEO: You’ve NEVER Seen Disney World’s Happily Ever After Like This
- Your Favorite Jungle Cruise Joke is Getting a New TREAT in Disney World!
- NEWS: Beauty and the Beast Stage Show Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World
- BREAKING: Two Fan-Favorite Shows Are Returning to Disney World SOON!
- Express Authority Votes to Delay Decision on Brightline Train Route to Disney World
- Jeff Bezos Awards $100 Million to Jaleo Owner and Chef José Andrés
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- VIDEO: Watch the Trailer for Chip ‘n’ Dale’s NEW Disney+ Series!