But, we’re especially excited nowadays because Disney has announced that character dining will officially be returning to select locations in Disneyland! And, if you miss waving to Disney characters as you eat Mickey Waffles, we’ve got news for you!
Storytellers Cafe has been reopened for breakfast and dinner for some time now, but the character dining experience will be coming BACK to the restaurant beginning July 22nd between 7AM to 11AM Monday through Thursday, and, 11AM to 1PM (aka Brunch) on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
And, during your meal, you’ll be able to meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and other members of the Fab Five including Pluto, Donald, and Goofy!
Of course, we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know about how character dining looks in Disneyland. And, in the meantime, stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What is your favorite restaurant in the Disneyland Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- ALL the Oogie Boogie Bash Entertainment You Can Find in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: The Frightfully Fun Halloween Parade RETURNS to Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Is the Dessert Party at Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash Worth the Price?
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Immersive Treat Trails at Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Oogie Boogie Bash CROWDS on Opening Night in Disneyland!
- VIDEOS: Take a Look at the Three NEW Villains at Oogie Boogie Bash in Disneyland!
- Save on Your Halloween Visit to Disneyland with a HUGE Hotel Offer!