But, we’re especially excited nowadays because Disney has announced that character dining will officially be returning to select locations in Disneyland! And, if you miss waving to Disney characters as you eat Mickey Waffles, we’ve got news for you!
Storytellers Cafe has been reopened for breakfast and dinner for some time now, but the character dining experience will be coming BACK to the restaurant beginning July 22nd between 7AM to 11AM Monday through Thursday, and, 11AM to 1PM (aka Brunch) on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
And, during your meal, you’ll be able to meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and other members of the Fab Five including Pluto, Donald, and Goofy!
Of course, we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know about how character dining looks in Disneyland. And, in the meantime, stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What is your favorite restaurant in the Disneyland Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Adventures by Disney Cancels Additional Southern California Trips Through the End of the Year
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- Carthay Circle Will Reopen With a NEW Menu in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Went ALL Out With Its Anniversary Character Cavalcade!
- Character Dining and MORE Dining Experiences Returning to Disneyland Soon!
- Be Prepared to WAIT for Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash Tickets
- NEWS: Haunted Mansion Holiday Will Return to Disneyland!
- FIRST LOOK at Lamplight Lounge’s Brunch in Disneyland Resort!
- Another Loki Variant Will Arrive in Disney’s Avengers Campus This Week!