Heading to Disneyland for the summer? Well, we’ve got quite the treat for you…literally!
Over the next few weeks, two beloved dining experiences will return, as another fan-favorite restaurant finally reopens! And, we’re breaking down everything you need to know before your next trip.
Character dining is returning to Disneyland, and we couldn’t be more excited! Two restaurants will be bringing your favorite characters to you dining experiences at both the parks and resorts. At Disneyland Park, the Minnie and Friends Breakfast will take place at the Plaza Inn. Nearby, Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast will be a great way to start the morning at the Storytellers Café at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel.
Character dining is set to return to Storytellers Café first as bookings become available on July 20th. The Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast officially opens on July 22nd with daily availability (while Friday, Saturday, and Sunday has brunch from 11AM to 1PM).
Over at the Plaza Inn, bookings will become available soon before the Minnie & Friends Breakfast opens on August 12th.
And, speaking of reopenings, Disney also announced that the Carthay Circle Restaurant will welcome guests back on July 22nd as well! Bookings can be made for your dining experiences starting July 20th.
We’ll be sure to update you when additional reservations open for these dining experiences. In the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news coming soon!
When’s your next trip to Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Disneyland President Reveals Phased Reopening Of Parks Will Last At Least Another Year
- One Disney Executive Thinks That Park Pass Reservations Are Here to Stay
- BREAKING: Main Street Electrical Parade Will Have a NEW Finale When it Returns to Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Prices Increase at 2 Popular Spots and MORE Holiday Treats Arrive
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE