Both lands have a lot to offer their fans, but which land is better overall?
We’re throwing the two lands against one another to see which one comes out on top!
We know each fan base will stick by their respective land no matter what, so we’re going to compare what each land has and which one gets the upper hand across several categories. Please don’t @ us.
Get Super in Avengers Campus because…
One of the biggest pros in Avengers Campus is not only the sheer number of characters you see throughout the land, but the unique ways in which they interact with guests. The characters will even evolve and grow with the land (and we’ve already seen a few “variant” versions of Loki since the new Disney+ series debuted!).
Avengers Campus also has a variety of unique shows and more “spontaneous” entertainment, including that flying Spider-Man animatronic!
If you’re hungry, Avengers Campus has a ton to offer when it comes to food. Between Pym Test Kitchen and Shawarma Palace, you’ll find a variety of options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Not to mention, Avengers Campus also has Pym Tasting Lab for those 21 and older.
Choose the Light Side or the Dark Side in Galaxy’s Edge because…
One of the biggest advantages Galaxy’s Edge has over Avengers Campus is its innovative and thrilling rides. Rise of the Resistance alone makes Galaxy’s Edge a strong contender for the better land overall! Avengers Campus was slated to feature two distinct rides, but as of this writing there is no promise of that second “E-ticket” ride coming just yet!
Galaxy’s Edge also has solid food options, including Docking Bay 7 and Ronto Roasters (which serves one of our favorite snacks in all of Hollywood Studios!). When it comes to alcoholic drinks, we feel like we need to give a slight edge to Galaxy’s Edge, thanks to the atmosphere of Oga’s Cantina.
So how do the two lands score against one another? Here’s where things currently stand:
- Attractions: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Characters: Avengers Campus
- Dining: Tie (we’re going to give food to Avengers Campus, but we’re giving cocktails to Galaxy’s Edge. The atmosphere is really fun in Galaxy’s Edge, but there are more options in Avengers Campus… so they’re pretty much equal!).
- Shopping: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Entertainment: Avengers Campus
Overall: It’s kind of a tie! From here, it really depends on if you’re a bigger Marvel or Star Wars fan and what matters most to you when visiting a land in the Disney Parks. For example, rides might be way more important to you, in that case there’s really no contest in that Galaxy’s Edge is better. But if seeing your favorite characters matters more, you cannot beat Avengers Campus!
Keep in mind that Galaxy’s Edge is available at BOTH Disney World and Disneyland, so Avengers Campus does have more of an “exclusive” feel to it on the west coast. But both are incredible Imagineering feats, and you’re likely to be blown away no matter which land you choose!
Have you visited both Galaxy’s Edge and Avengers Campus? Which land do YOU prefer? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Ranking the Rides of Magic Kingdom — Based on YOUR Reviews
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at EPCOT’s Harmonious Firework Show
- Rope Drop Was NOT What We Were Expecting in Magic Kingdom Today
- Splash Mountain Song Removed from Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- Disney Menu Updates: EIGHT Restaurants Reopen and a Highly Anticipated Snack Arrives!
- The Most Divisive Rides in Disney World
- Disney World is Hosting An Online Hiring Event!
- AllEars TV: The Best Places to Fight with Your Family in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disney’s BoardWalk Ice Cream Has a New Addition on the Menu!
- These Are the BEST Pre-Shows at Walt Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Do you have a preference between Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge or Avengers Campus? Let us know in the comments!