But, now there’s ANOTHER fan-favorite spot that’s welcoming guests back, too!
Golden Oak Outpost has officially reopened in the Magic Kingdom! And, our hearts are SO happy to see the quick-service location back open again!
The menu is filled with southern-style favorites…
…including Chicken Tenders and Fries…
…Minute Maid Lemonade and Sweet Tea Slushy, among others.
Condiment packets are nearby with options of ketchup, mustard, and ranch, as well as napkins and cutlery.
We’re so glad to see another dining location open again in Disney World! There was no announced reopening date for Golden Oak Outpost, so it was a nice surprise today in the Magic Kingdom. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
What’s your favorite quick-service spot in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Marvel Files Suit to Maintain Ownership of Several ‘Avengers’ Characters
- Harmonious Set to Debut EARLY Next Week in EPCOT!
- Disney World Reveals Harmonious Runtime and MORE!
- NEWS: Report Shows Disney World Attendance Dropped 67% in 2020
- Magic Kingdom’s Morning Welcome Show Now Showing Hours
- Reservations Now Open for EPCOT’s Fireworks Dining Experiences
- VIDEO: More Proof That Disney World’s Cast Members Are THE BEST
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at the MUSIC for Magic Kingdom’s NEW Fireworks Show!
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- Disney World’s Electrical Water Pageant is FINALLY Getting an Update!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!