If you’ve ever been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, you know that there are a few things you HAVE to do.
You have to check out the wand shop (bonus points if it’s Ollivander’s), you have to try some of the sweets from the movie (bonus points if they’re from Honeydukes), and you have to go on one (or all!) of the rides. But, the one thing you absolutely must do is order a cup of Butterbeer. And for all you fans of the popular beverage, we have some big news today!
Universal Orlando just announced that Hot Butterbeer, the wintery version of the drink, will now be available all year round at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
If you haven’t tried it before, then we definitely recommend testing out this version of the drink. While the cold and frozen versions have been available year-round, the Hot Butterbeer was previously only on sale during the colder months. Universal describes it as “a smooth, hot beverage reminiscent of shortbread and butterscotch served with a whipped topping.”
Stay tuned to AllEars for more Wizarding World and Universal Orlando news. We make sure to stay up-to-date on all the theme park happenings in Orlando!
Have you ever had Butterbeer? Which kind is your favorite?
Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter Fans Can Walk Through the Forbidden Forest in This New Experience!
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Is Bringing Back Nighttime Lights at Hogwarts!
- A Popular Harry Potter Treat is Now Available Year-Round in Universal Orlando!
- AllEars TV: Disney vs. Universal: Harry Potter or Star Wars
- Save 25% OFF Select ‘Harry Potter’ Items For a Limited Time!
- Universal Coaster Throwdown: Hagrid’s Motorbike Adventure vs. VelociCoaster
- We’ve Got an OPENING DATE for the Harry Potter Store (and It’s SOON)!
- A Mega Harry Potter Fan’s Gripes with Universal’s Wizarding World
- Did You Know Theme Parks Have Exclusive Beers?! Here’s Our Favorites.
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Universal Orlando Looks Like At Capacity