When you’re planning a trip to Disney World, there are a lot of things you’ll want to pack.
You’ll need the essentials in your suitcase and you’ll want to make sure that your park bag is organized carefully. But there’s one thing you’re going to need if you want to rock that Disney style during your trip — plenty of Disney t-shirts!
Right now, shopDisney is running a BIG sale on Disney tees, and there are plenty of designs to pick from. For adults, shirts are now $20 each when you buy two or more. We think this Mickey Mouse Classic T-Shirt is perfect for that deal!
Or if you’re headed in to visit Galaxy’s Edge, then try out this Darth Vader and Stormtrooper Lenticular Tee — it changes designs based on which direction you’re looking at it!
And for kids, you can score shirts for $14 each when you buy 2 or more. Get styles for the whole family with options like this The Avengers T-Shirt for Boys (it’s sensory-friendly!).
There’s also a Sensory-Friendly Cars T-Shirt for Kids! This is perfect for your next visit to Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy.
If you’re looking for more tees to check out, make sure to click here to visit shopDisney and see the whole sale! We’ve got all the latest merchandise news to share with you, so stay tuned to AllEars!
How many Disney tees do you own?
More Things on shopDisney
- Reminder! Today is the Last Day to Save on HUNDREDS of Disney Items!
- Save on HUNDREDS of Disney Items Right Now When You Shop Online!
- Disney’s NEW Stitch Mug is Actually Kind Of…Terrifying?
- The Force is Strong With Disney’s NEW ‘Star Wars’ Wall Decor!
- NEW Custom Disney Tees Feature Fan-Favorite Characters!
- Disney’s Graduation Collection Online Just Got a LOT More Affordable
- Disney Released a Bunch of NEW Indiana Jones Anniversary Items!
- Disney’s New Indiana Jones Souvenir Sold Out FAST
- Indiana Jones Fans Will Want To Set Their Alarms Early Tomorrow!
- Save on Over 200 Disney Items For a Limited Time!!