We’ve already been seeing quite a few high wait times around Disney World today as we explore the parks.
Since Easter is just around the corner, more families have been heading to the parks to celebrate the Spring holiday together. As we made our way around EPCOT to explore the Flower and Garden Festival and chill out at our favorite pavilions, we noticed that one ride had an especially long line.
If you’ve ever wanted to travel around the world in a fraction of the time (and without walking around the entirety of the World Showcase), Soarin’ Around the World is the spot to visit! The high-flying adventure takes you on twists and turns above the ocean, through grassy plains, and back to Disney World in the grand finale.
While the experience is magical with the sights, sounds, and smells, the line to enter the attraction today wasn’t exactly all that charming. The Soarin’ queue actually went outside of The Land building and wrapped around the backstage area.
Cones and tape were used to enforce distancing measures for the huge stream of guests waiting to enter the attraction.
When we checked the wait time listed on My Disney Experience, Soarin’ was the second highest wait at 60 minutes. Yet, this was the first time we’ve ever seen the line actually stretch all the way around the backstage area of The Land before!
So, if you plan on heading to EPCOT today, you’re going to want to make sure you have extra snacks or games to play in line for Soarin’! And, we’ll be sure to give you a look at the other wait times you can expect around Disney World soon. Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Do you have plans to head to Disney World soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line May Add Another Year-Round Port in Florida
- PHOTOS: Check Out The Festival of the Lion King’s Soft Reopening in Disney World!
- NEWS! Festival of the Lion King Will Officially Reopen in Disney World SOON!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s NEW Gelato Stand in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: First Look at ALL the Cast Member Costumes For Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- NEWS: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Gets a Reopening Date!
- Menu and Pricing Revealed for Cape May Cafe in Disney World!
- NEWS: Frontier Airlines and Visit Orlando Are Giving Away $400 in FREE Flights!
- EPCOT Skyliner Will Have a Delayed Opening Tomorrow
- NEWS: Four Seasons Orlando at Disney World Just Sold for a HUGE Price!