Moonshine and fried chicken is a great time in Disney Springs! And, we can hardly resist the menu at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ whenever we’re visiting the area.
And, we’ve got an exciting announcement for all the restaurant’s fans out there!
If you love Chef Art’s famous restaurant as much as we do, now you can actually be a part of the team! Homecomin’ is looking for NEW members at their Disney Springs location this week.
You can apply to be a line cook, kitchen supervisors, dishwasher, or host during the restaurant’s in-person job fair on Wednesday, March 18th from 2PM to 5PM. But, if you can’t make it, there’s no problem since you can still fill out an application on Monday through Thursday between 2PM and 4PM.
Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney foodie news!
Have you been to Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: Love Marvel’s Hawkeye? We’ve Got Some AWESOME Merch for You!
- PHOTOS: Holiday Balloons Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Save Up to 50% On Disney Merch With These Cyber Monday Deals!
- How to Save Big on Disney Merch This Cyber Monday!
- How to See the Disney World Holiday Parade Without an After Hours Ticket!
- LONG Lines & BIG Crowds: See the Wait Times for the Week of Thanksgiving in Disney World
- Ever Wonder What Happens to Disney World’s Food Waste?
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek at the 30th Anniversary Treats and Merchandise Coming to Disneyland Paris
- Planning a Trip to Disney World Soon? Read This FIRST!
- PHOTOS: Disney Has Made MAJOR Progress on Their New Cruise Ship!