Ever since Soul arrived on Disney+ this past Christmas, some neat exhibits and interactive opportunities have popped up around Disney World!
In addition to a new exhibit celebrating the history of jazz debuting in EPCOT, guests now have a limited-time photo op experience in Disney Springs!
Guests can check out a new virtual photo op in Disney Springs inspired by the latest Pixar film Soul! The photo op places guests in their very own jazz poster!
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) February 10, 2021
The photo op is located at the Disney PhotoPass Studio, which is in the Marketplace at Disney Springs between the Marketplace Co Op and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop.
This opportunity will be around through February 28th! Star in your very own jazz concert and have the poster to prove it!
Have you watched Soul yet on Disney+? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- FULL LINE-UP of Eat to the Beat Concert Series for 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
- FULL LIST of Food Booths Announced For the 2022 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
- How Long Should You Plan To Be In Line During Your Next Disney World Trip?
- AllEars TV: People Are WAY TOO HYPED About These Disney World Rides
- Where to Meet Characters WITHOUT a Park Ticket in Disney World
- Art Lovers Can’t Miss This New Disney Springs Addition!
- BREAKING: Disney World’s Early Theme Park Entry Will Be EXTENDED Through 2023
- BREAKING: BIG Changes Coming to How to Book Genie+ in Disney World
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Tickets Now On Sale for All Guests!
- Disney World’s Wait Times Are All Over the Place Right Now
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!