There are lots of things to look forward to this year at Disney World, including lots of new food!
While we’re still waiting for more information on the official grand opening of Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs and the arrival of La Creperie de Paris in EPCOT’s France pavilion, today one new food addition has finally opened in Disney Springs. Ready to enjoy some extravagant donuts and cold brew coffee from Everglazed? Well you can start enjoying them TODAY!
We’ve been watching and keeping you updated on all the recent construction progress on Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew in Disney Springs. We even got a first look at the menu and have been eagerly awaiting the day when we’d be able to walk in and try all of those delicious looking treats for ourselves. And now, that wait is OVER! Everglazed announced via their Instagram that they will be open TODAY!
Although you can get Classic Glazed or Chocolate Iced donuts, Everglazed will also be baking up specialty creations like Purple Glazed Ube, Oreo Supreme, Maple Double Bacon, Peanut Butter Explosion, and other awesome donut creations for guests of all ages to enjoy. Their most popular donuts are set to be available year-round while others will rotate and change seasonally. There are also a few sandwiches and fries on the menu as well.
In terms of drinks, the Everglazed menu includes several different types of cold brew classics, spiked coffees, hand-crafted flavored milks, cold beers, soft drinks, and more. Check out their drink menu below.
According to their Instagram post, Everglazed will be open daily from 9AM to 10PM, starting today. They will initially be operating with a virtual queue, so that’s something to keep in mind. If you want to get your fill of donuts and cold brew, you can head to Everglazed, join the virtual queue, and then return later to grab all the treats your heart desires! Everglazed is located on the West Side of Disney Springs near Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
- Disney World Releases a SECRET Menu Minnie Dole Whip Watermelon Cup!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
Will you be heading to Everglazed in Disney Springs soon? Let us know in the comments below!