If you love cupcakes — Disney Springs has you covered with Sprinkles and Erin Mckenna’s Bakery NYC. Want some beautiful cakes? Stop by Amorette’s Patisserie. Need some giant cookies? Soon Gideon’s Bakehouse will probably be your best friend.
And if you’re looking to grab some awesome, speciality donuts as well as cold brew coffee, Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew may soon become your go-to spot. Today we spotted an update that shows we’re one step closer to eating there in the near future!
Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew is set to offer some really unique donuts, including some topped with Fruit Loops, Oreos, and more! In late October, this is what the construction looked like. Throughout the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a bit of progress there, but we had still seen some of the areas near this spot blocked off with construction walls.
Today we got a different view! Many of the construction walls near Everglazed are now down, giving us a better look at the store.
Here’s one of the signs for the store that we’re now able to see. We’re loving that cute donut logo!
Seems like things are really coming together nicely. In early November, we saw that Everglazed was hiring for this spot, so we’re hoping this is just one more sign that shows we’re that much closer to trying some amazing treats from this new location.
We’ll definitely be on the lookout for more updates and let you know once a grand opening date is announced for Everglazed. We’re also keeping an eye out for updates about Gideon’s Bakehouse and other spots around Disney World. Stay tuned for all the latest news!
More Stories About Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS: MORE Giant M&M’s Have Appeared in Disney Springs!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- AllEars TV: Trapped in Disney World’s Most Hated Land!
- News: The Hall of Presidents is Closed for Refurbishment in Disney World
- Things You Did for the Last Time at Disney World 2020
- PHOTOS! Check Out EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion Lit Up at Night!
- Could a New Popcorn Kiosk Be Coming to EPCOT? Here’s What We Know!
- 16 Stunning Disney World Wallpapers to Bring a Little Magic to Your Phone or Desktop
Are you excited to check out Everglazed when it opens? Let us know in the comments!