Earlier this year, Disney World announced the extended closure of their water parks that will last into 2021.
Due to the unavailability of both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, Disney shared that they would be issuing partial refunds on Annual Passes that had the Water Park option.
Those Passholders are starting to receive emails from Disney informing them that their partial refund has been processed, and that they can expect to receive the refund in the mail soon.
Right now, Disney plans on reopening one of their two water parks on March 7th, 2021. Which water park will reopen has yet to be announced at this time.
We’ll continue to keep an eye on Annual Passholder news, and we will let you know as soon as we know more about the Disney World water parks reopening!
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder that had the Water Park option? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: New 50th Anniversary Cast Member Name Tags Debut in Disney World
- Where To Take Your Halloween Photoshoot in Disney World!
- The Highest Wait Time in Disney World Yesterday Happened SUPER Late in the Day!
- How Other Guests Can Totally Change Your Experience in Disney World
- There’s Something Missing from Dumbo in Magic Kingdom…
- Why You Should Avoid Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- The Magic Kingdom’s Stage Gets a BIG 50th Anniversary Makeover!
- PHOTOS: Take A First Look at the NEW Lobby in Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- Who Does Space Food Better: Galaxy’s Edge or Space 220?
- Disney World’s New Hotel Perk Started EARLY!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!