Cinderella’s Royal Table reopened at Magic Kingdom a couple months ago with a modified character dining experience.
The new dinner entree, available now, is a Braised Lamb Shank with Cannellini Bean Ragoût, Caramelized Pickled Shallots, and Herbed Panko Breadcrumbs. The menu at Cinderella’s Royal Table operates at a fixed price of $62 per adult, which comes with an appetizer, your choice of entree, and a dessert.
A new entree item is exciting news! This year has been full of Disney removing and cutting loads of menu items, likely in an effort to reduce expenses during their phased reopening. So hearing that new entrees are being added to menus is a pretty big deal!
We’ll continue to keep an eye out for new menu additions across Disney World’s parks and resorts!
Have you ever eaten at Cinderella’s Royal Table? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney Dining News!
- The Best Quick Service Meals at Each Walt Disney World Park
- Did We Just Find The BEST Disney Park For SNACKS?!
- TWO New Sets of Disney Happy Meal Toys Are Available at McDonald’s!
- Here’s Why You Should Know About THIS Orlando Local Holiday!
- PHOTOS: Another Poolside Bar Just Reopened in Disney World!
- How Many of These Underrated Disney World Restaurants Have You Visited?
- Everything You Need to Know About Table Service Dining at Disney World for 2021
- You Probably Don’t Know About This Disney World Dessert Option
- A Disney Resort Restaurant Will Now Open For Dinner!
- Disney World’s NEW Treat Looks NOTHING Like You’d Expect!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!