We can’t wait to check out everything happening over on Buena Vista Street when its restaurants and stores reopen in Disney California Adventure!
When the extended part of Downtown Disney opens, we can expect to see lots of crowds returning to the area (and it might help to make some Advance Dining Reservations!). While we won’t see Buena Vista Street’s grand reopening until next week, we still spotted some pretty big crowds in Downtown Disney today!
When we arrived at the Simba Parking Lot, we saw a huge line of cars trying to park. However, the queues didn’t stop there since the temperature and security checks also had many guests waiting to enter the shopping and dining district.
Luckily, the lines were moving at a decent pace, but they did continue to grow while we were there. Eventually, the queue of people looped back and forth about 6 or 7 times in the area.
Cast Members and guests both were enforcing the social distancing rules, though, as Cast Members also repeated the health and safety protocols to everyone waiting.
We’ve usually only seen these crowds on weekends, but more guests are most likely coming to Downtown Disney today since it’s Veterans Day!
After we made it inside the area, the lines continued at spots like World of Disney as they stretched across the esplanade. If you plan on heading to Downtown Disney today, we recommend planning accordingly since the shopping and dining district could hit capacity! But, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on everything happening in Disneyland!
Have you been to Downtown Disney recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Reopening News
- NEWS: Sprinkles is Currently Closed in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney
- Feel Like You’re in the Happiest Place on Earth All the Time with These New Disneyland Face Masks!
- NEWS: Southern California Has Extended Its Stay at Home Order
- NEWS: California’s ICU Capacity Dropped to Zero Percent On Christmas Day
- VIDEO: Snow White’s Scary Adventures Gets a New Name and Look in Disneyland!
- The BIGGEST Surprises You Need to Know From Disney’s Investor Day Announcements!
- Here’s What We Could Expect from Disney’s Investor Day Tomorrow!
- Update! Downtown Disney Has Extended Its Operating Hours in Disneyland Resort!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS: We’re at the Reopening of Buena Vista Street at Disneyland — Here’s What It’s Like!