Disneyland has remained in an area of uncertainty about when the parks and resorts will be opening to guests moving forward.
Since the state of California has put strict reopening guidelines in place, Disney has continued to cancel reservations for guests with previous plans in place.
Although Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel will be opening on December 6th to Disney Vacation Club members and their guests, other guests’ hotel reservations have now be canceled up through December 31st.
It was only recently that Disney canceled resort reservations through the end of November before extended the closures again. According to a Cast Member, they still haven’t released rates for 2021 just yet either, even with hotel reservations being canceled through the end of 2020. Disney will be reaching out to the guests who have been affected by these changes.
As we find out more details about Disneyland’s cancellations and possible re-openings, we’ll give you all the information you need to know!
Have you recently been to the Disneyland area? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS: We’re at the Reopening of Buena Vista Street at Disneyland — Here’s What It’s Like!
- PHOTOS: There Are Some BIG Weekday Crowds at Downtown Disney Today!
- More Details Have Been Released for Dining at Downtown Disney District’s Buena Vista Street
- NEWS: Disneyland Has Extended Its Resort Cancellations Again Through the End of This Year
- BREAKING! Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Has a Reopening Date!
- NEWS: Disneyland Resort Hotels Now Canceling Reservations Through November 21st
- NEWS: Shopping Reservations for Disneyland Are Coming Soon!
- NEWS: Workers United Local 50 Provides Details on Cast Members Returning to Work in Disneyland
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Be Opening Stores and Restaurants Along Buena Vista Street This November!