Disneyland has remained in an area of uncertainty about when the parks and resorts will be opening to guests moving forward.
Since the state of California has put strict reopening guidelines in place, Disney has continued to cancel reservations for guests with previous plans in place.
Although Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel will be opening on December 6th to Disney Vacation Club members and their guests, other guests’ hotel reservations have now be canceled up through December 31st.
It was only recently that Disney canceled resort reservations through the end of November before extended the closures again. According to a Cast Member, they still haven’t released rates for 2021 just yet either, even with hotel reservations being canceled through the end of 2020. Disney will be reaching out to the guests who have been affected by these changes.
As we find out more details about Disneyland’s cancellations and possible re-openings, we’ll give you all the information you need to know!
Have you recently been to the Disneyland area? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Gets a Reopening Date!
- VIDEO: Take a FULL Ride Through of Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride in Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: SO MANY Star Wars Treats!
- Disneyland Park Reservations Are Now Available for July
- We’re Ready for Summer Vacay With the New Tropical Ears in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS! More Details Revealed for Disneyland’s Avengers Campus!
- PHOTOS! Check Out the NEW Changes on Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion