As Downtown Disney starts to extend its restaurant and store openings over to Buena Vista Street, the actual parks and resorts are shut down indefinitely. Ahead of time, preparations have started to be made for re-opening with the spotting of the iconic Red Car Trolley and additional health and safety regulations installed.
However, Disneyland has announced that Disneyland Resort hotel reservations through November 21st have been canceled currently.
Guest are able to modify or cancel their reservations or Walt Disney Travel Company packages for the November date as the situation continues to change at the parks and resorts.
Since Disneyland will need to follow the new California theme park guidelines before opening again to the public, we aren’t exactly sure when everyone will be welcomed back. However, we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know about Disneyland ahead of time here!
Have you been to Downtown Disney recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Only California Residents Will Be Able to Dine at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- California Small Businesses Slowly Starting to Rebound as Theme Parks Reopen
- More Disneyland Cast Members Are Being Called Back to Work!
- Disneyland Experiencing High Traffic Issues Following Reservations Opening
- Reservations Almost GONE for Disneyland’s Reopening Day
- VIDEO: Disney’s Got Us Seriously Craving a Dole Whip Right Now
- Here’s How to Book a Hotel at Disneyland Resort
- Prepare for a WAIT Because Disneyland Tickets Are On Sale Again!
- Hello, Old Friend! We’re Back in the WAITING ROOM for Disneyland Tickets!
- EVERYTHING You Need To Know BEFORE Disneyland Resort Reservations Open!