As Downtown Disney starts to extend its restaurant and store openings over to Buena Vista Street, the actual parks and resorts are shut down indefinitely. Ahead of time, preparations have started to be made for re-opening with the spotting of the iconic Red Car Trolley and additional health and safety regulations installed.
However, Disneyland has announced that Disneyland Resort hotel reservations through November 21st have been canceled currently.
Guest are able to modify or cancel their reservations or Walt Disney Travel Company packages for the November date as the situation continues to change at the parks and resorts.
Since Disneyland will need to follow the new California theme park guidelines before opening again to the public, we aren’t exactly sure when everyone will be welcomed back. However, we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know about Disneyland ahead of time here!
Have you been to Downtown Disney recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- NEWS: Sprinkles is Currently Closed in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney
- Feel Like You’re in the Happiest Place on Earth All the Time with These New Disneyland Face Masks!
- NEWS: Southern California Has Extended Its Stay at Home Order
- NEWS: California’s ICU Capacity Dropped to Zero Percent On Christmas Day
- VIDEO: Snow White’s Scary Adventures Gets a New Name and Look in Disneyland!
- The BIGGEST Surprises You Need to Know From Disney’s Investor Day Announcements!
- Here’s What We Could Expect from Disney’s Investor Day Tomorrow!
- Update! Downtown Disney Has Extended Its Operating Hours in Disneyland Resort!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations
- PHOTOS: We’re at the Reopening of Buena Vista Street at Disneyland — Here’s What It’s Like!