As Downtown Disney starts to extend its restaurant and store openings over to Buena Vista Street, the actual parks and resorts are shut down indefinitely. Ahead of time, preparations have started to be made for re-opening with the spotting of the iconic Red Car Trolley and additional health and safety regulations installed.
However, Disneyland has announced that Disneyland Resort hotel reservations through November 21st have been canceled currently.
Guest are able to modify or cancel their reservations or Walt Disney Travel Company packages for the November date as the situation continues to change at the parks and resorts.
Since Disneyland will need to follow the new California theme park guidelines before opening again to the public, we aren’t exactly sure when everyone will be welcomed back. However, we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know about Disneyland ahead of time here!
Have you been to Downtown Disney recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices
- Pay-Per-Ride Prices INCREASE Heading Into the Weekend at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Started Decorating for the Holidays!
- Why Disneyland Magic Key Holders Should Book Their 2021 Park Passes ASAP!