Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort is providing new shopping experiences while the theme park remained closed.
The new Backlot Premiere Shop opened to accommodate more merchandise and guests. And soon enough, a portion of Disney California Adventure Park will reopen for shopping and dining. Disney’s new shopping event will premiere a new collection by the incredibly popular artist, Shag and it’s proven to be very popular. The newest shopping event has already sold out of reservations!
The reservation-based shopping experience will be held at the former ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney. This event is all about the artist, Shag, and his collection featuring retro-chic Tiki Bar graphics. There will be accessories made in collaboration with Harveys…
…and exclusive Shag art like paintings, luggage tags, prints, and postcards.
There will also be clothing created by Shag and additional items that aren’t listed on Disneyland’s website.
While this particular event is sold out, there will most likely be more in the future. Visitors can still enjoy the Backlot Premiere Shop and soon, some of the shops and restaurants inside California Adventure.
- Only REAL Fans Will Understand Disney’s NEW Retro T-Shirt!
- It Might Take All of Your Willpower NOT to Grab Disney’s NEW 50th Anniversary Board Game
- Disney World’s Figment Popcorn Bucket Expected to SELL OUT Soon
- Grab Disney’s New DENIM Mickey Backpack Online Now!
- PHOTOS: Are These New Lightsaber Pieces in Disney World Cute or Creepy? You Decide!
- PHOTOS: The EPCOT Artwork That Will EMPTY Your Bank Account!
- The ULTIMATE Gift Guide for the Marvel Fan in Your Life!
- FINALLY! An EPCOT Prize That WON’T Get Lost in Our Cabinets
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: ALL of the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts Merchandise!
- VIDEO & PHOTOS: Three Words: Figment. Popcorn. Bucket. (In Disney World)
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!