Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort is providing new shopping experiences while the theme park remained closed.
The new Backlot Premiere Shop opened to accommodate more merchandise and guests. And soon enough, a portion of Disney California Adventure Park will reopen for shopping and dining. Disney’s new shopping event will premiere a new collection by the incredibly popular artist, Shag and it’s proven to be very popular. The newest shopping event has already sold out of reservations!
The reservation-based shopping experience will be held at the former ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney. This event is all about the artist, Shag, and his collection featuring retro-chic Tiki Bar graphics. There will be accessories made in collaboration with Harveys…
…and exclusive Shag art like paintings, luggage tags, prints, and postcards.
There will also be clothing created by Shag and additional items that aren’t listed on Disneyland’s website.
While this particular event is sold out, there will most likely be more in the future. Visitors can still enjoy the Backlot Premiere Shop and soon, some of the shops and restaurants inside California Adventure.
- PHOTOS: It’s Official! You Can Now Get Popcorn Scented Ears in Disney World
- Kids Will LOVE These Disney Tees…Thanks to a Hidden Secret!
- Do You Qualify for the New Disney World Anniversary Collectible?
- These EPCOT Minnie Ears are SO High-Tech They Come With a Power Cord
- Score Your Favorite Disney Items For LESS Online Today Only!
- A New Haunted Mansion Tiki Mug is Coming Soon to Trader Sam’s in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal Toys Now Available at McDonald’s!
- PHOTOS: Grab Disney World’s NEW Stitch Crashes Snow White Collection Before it Sells Out!
- Disney’s New Villain Dolls are Wickedly Expensive!
- Disney’s So Good They’ll Make You Want to Spend $45 on…Trash?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!