Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort is providing new shopping experiences while the theme park remained closed.
The new Backlot Premiere Shop opened to accommodate more merchandise and guests. And soon enough, a portion of Disney California Adventure Park will reopen for shopping and dining. Disney’s new shopping event will premiere a new collection by the incredibly popular artist, Shag and it’s proven to be very popular. The newest shopping event has already sold out of reservations!
The reservation-based shopping experience will be held at the former ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney. This event is all about the artist, Shag, and his collection featuring retro-chic Tiki Bar graphics. There will be accessories made in collaboration with Harveys…
…and exclusive Shag art like paintings, luggage tags, prints, and postcards.
There will also be clothing created by Shag and additional items that aren’t listed on Disneyland’s website.
While this particular event is sold out, there will most likely be more in the future. Visitors can still enjoy the Backlot Premiere Shop and soon, some of the shops and restaurants inside California Adventure.
- The Next Stitch Crashes Disney Collection is Actually…Kind of Cute?
- A Disney Collection You’ll ACTUALLY Reuse is Now Online!
- On a Scale of One to Ten, How Would You Rate This Disney Mug?
- We Found the PERFECT Accessory for Your Next Trip to the Wizarding World!
- The Newest Disney Crocs Are NOT for Kids
- These Disney Beer Glasses Will Turn Happy Hour Into Magic Hour!
- Hey, Disney Football Fans: This New Collection is for YOU!
- PHOTOS: We Spotted the New Harveys Collection in Disney World
- Special Merchandise is Coming to Disneyland Resort to Celebrate the Reopening!
- This May Be Our Favorite Disney Key Yet!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!