If you’re deciding what to get your friends and family members for Christmas (or maybe you want to treat yourself), Disney Springs is one of the best spots to visit!
And, the holidays aren’t only a great time for shopping in the area. Guests are also able to experience snoap, the Christmas Tree Trail, and wave to Santa Claus while they walk around the Winter Wonderland. But, our FAVORITE part of the holidays is the annual makeover of Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar!
We know that it’s Christmas time when we see the string lights and garland out to dazzle at the restaurant. And, today, Jock Lindsey’s HOLIDAY Bar has made its merry and bright return in Disney Springs!
Before you enter the restaurant, you’ll see that the sign has been changed to the Holiday Bar logo, complete with wreaths and garlands.
However, that first step inside Jock Lindsey’s is always the best as you look around at the lights, ornaments, and more hung with care.
Tinsel and snowflakes can be found around the restaurant…
…and even the restroom area (there are no details spared here)!
Oh, and we can’t forget all the festive food and drinks that have popped up on the menu either! Although there are returning snacks like the 9 Light Deviled Eggs…
…drinks like the classic Jock’s Holiday Nog are also available for guests to sip on during their visit!
We decided to have a mini feast as we were kicking back at Jock Lindsey’s with three hefty menu items! First up on our list was Grandma’s Favorite Sliders, which are Venison Sliders with Cranberry Bacon Jam, Tomato, and Watercress for $14.
But, we decided to go back for seconds since Jock Lindsey’s cuts of meat are just SO good! We also snagged Papa Noel’s Churrasco with Grilled Flank Steak, Pumpkin Seed Chimichurri, Fried Sweet Plantains, and Spicy Aji Amarillo Peanut Sauce for $14.
Um, our mouths were practically WATERING just looking at it! 😍
Since we always have room for dessert, we finished our time at the Holiday Bar with the huge plate of Milk and Cookies by the Fireside.
Although you get Chocolate Peppermint Gingerbread Men, a Spiced Sugar Christmas Tree Cookie, and a Butter Pecan Signature Cookie to snack on…
…guests also receive Coquito with Malibu Rum as a part of the $25 holiday offering!
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re going to enjoy our pre-Christmas dinner to kick off the holiday festivities in Disney Springs!
And, we’ll make sure to give you a look at all the Christmas happenings around Disney World throughout the season!
Have you been back to Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Holiday Season at Disney World
- PHOTOS! The Voices of Liberty Are Singing Loud for All to Hear Again in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS: Check Out EPCOT’s Annual Gingerbread Capital City Display!
- The Best Walt Disney World Restaurants for a Holiday Meal
- Jingle All The Way With This Sipper And Glow Cube at Disneyland Resort!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: These Were NOT the Crowds We Were Expecting to See in Disney World Today!
- REVIEW! How Did Universal’s Christmas Funnel Cake Stack Up to Its Predecessors?
- FIRST LOOK: Festival of the Holidays Food Booths Have Been Spotted in EPCOT!
- 🎄 30 Disney World Holiday Wallpapers 🎄That Will Instantly Make Your Phone or Desktop Magical
- PHOTOS: EPCOT’s Living with the Land Gets Even More Holiday Decorations!
- The Complete History of The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights