In order to promote safe physical distancing, Disney World re-instated their walk-up feature at select locations and added a virtual Mobile Dine Walk-Up feature to My Disney Experience this past summer. This service allows guests to check on the estimated wait time at select restaurants and join a virtual wait list remotely without any interaction with a Cast Member.
Over the past several weeks, Disney has continued to add more locations to the Mobile Dine Walk-Up feature, and today we spotted a new addition from Animal Kingdom!
Nomad Lounge is currently available as a dining location participating in Mobile Dine Walk-Up! Guests can now check the estimated wait time and availability of this location while in the park.
If you’re looking for a quieter retreat to sip on a tasty beverage or two, you can now do so by joining a virtual wait list as you approach the location. You can see that when we checked, Nomad Lounge had an estimated wait time of 5 minutes for a party of four.
Keep in mind that if demand is high, the Mobile Dine Walk-Up function may become temporarily unavailable. We’ll keep checking to see if and when Disney World adds more restaurants to Mobile Dine Walk Up!
Have you tried out Disney World’s Mobile Dine Walk-Up? Let us know in the comments!
Other Disney Dining News!
- NEWS: EPCOT’s Spice Road Table Will No Longer Be Taking Reservations Past December 10th
- These Four Disney Springs Restaurants Will Be Offering Holiday Feasts for Thanksgiving This Year!
- Three Bridges Bar and Grill Has Been Added to Table Service Mobile Order in Disney World!
- These Are the Spots the Pros Eat at EPCOT in Disney World
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS: Our Day at EPCOT, Including Ride Times, Construction, and Characters!
- Coconut Man Has Returned to Disney World With an Important Message!
- The Most Underrated Table Service Restaurants in Disney World – and What you Should Eat There
- PHOTOS: Lotus Blossom Has Reopened at EPCOT’s China Pavilion in Disney World!
- Minnie’s Here to Stay! Hollywood and Vine Extends Character Dining Through Fall 2021 in Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!