We’ve seen a variety of changes and updates going on around Disneyland Resort to prepare for its eventual reopening, including the adoption of health and safety measures recommended by local health authorities, the addition of COVID-19 reminders on digital screens at the ticket booths, and more.
But, California has yet to issue its official theme park reopening guidelines, and so the Disneyland Resort theme parks still do not have an official reopening date.
Throughout the temporary park closures, Disneyland has been canceling guests’ hotel reservations at the Disneyland Resort hotels. Just a few days ago, we shared that Disneyland was canceling all reservations through October 24th. Now, however, Disneyland is pushing that forward and canceling all Disneyland Resort hotel reservations through October 31st.
If you have a reservation from now through October 31st, you’ll be asked to modify or cancel your Walt Disney Travel Company package or room reservation. If you have specific questions about your reservation, be sure to reach out to Disneyland directly or speak with your travel professional.
If you’re looking to book a new reservation, you can currently book a new stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel for check-in dates beginning November 1st. All of this is subject to change, however, as the situation with the theme park reopening guidelines and the reopening of Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park develops.
We’ll be on the lookout for more news and we’ll let you know what we find.
Recent Stories About Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Celebrate Disneyland with These New Starbucks Mugs and Ornaments!
- We Just Found TONS of New Masks at Downtown Disney in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disneyland Prepares for Reopening By Installing More Than 23,000 Safety Measures to Its Parks and Resorts
- Disney Expands Inclusive-Apparel Line With New Adaptive Ears
- Catal’s Breakfast With Santa Is Back for 2020 at Downtown Disney — With a Few Changes
- Governor Newsom Discusses Why California Theme Parks Can’t Reopen Despite Reopenings Elsewhere
- NEWS: Disneyland Union Announces That 200 Cast Members Will Be Returning to Work Soon
- It’s Time to Haul Out the Holly! Here’s ALL the Holiday Merchandise Coming to the Disney Parks This Year!
- NEWS: Workers United Local 50 Provides Details on Cast Members Returning to Work in Disneyland
- Make a Reservation NOW to Pick Up These New Vinyl Figurines at an Exclusive Disneyland Shopping Event!
Do you have a reservation at a Disneyland Resort hotel with an arrival date set during the next few weeks? Let us know in the comments.