Disneyland has been closed for almost seven months since its temporary closure began in mid-March. While pressure is mounting on the state government to release industry guidance, there is still no opening timeline for the Anaheim resort.
Previously, Disney was accepting new reservations with arrivals starting October 16th. Due to the extended closure, Disney has once again pushed back when they are accepting new hotel reservations.
Checking Disneyland’s website, we are now unable to book any new reservations with check-in dates through October 31st.
New hotel reservations are available, however, with check-in dates starting on November 1st.
Keep in mind that Disneyland accepting reservations with check-in dates starting November 1st is not an indicator that the parks and resorts will reopen on November 1st. This is a rolling date has been continuously pushed back over the past several months.
As always we will keep a close eye on Disneyland and will make sure you are informed with the most up-to-date information!
Did you have 2020 Disneyland reservations that were impacted by the closures? Share your experience with us in the comments.
- This Ice Cream in Disneyland Has INSECTS In It?!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- How to Celebrate Halloween at Disneyland WITHOUT A Park Ticket!
- Save on Your 2021 Disneyland Trip With TWO New Hotel Offers!
- ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ Content is Coming to MuppetVision 3D in Disney World!
- AllEars TV: Disneyland Gave Me Nightmares
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- PHOTOS: We’re Simply MAD About Seeing This Rare Character in the Disney Parks!
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Gay Days are Back at Disneyland Resort!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!