Disneyland has been closed for almost seven months since its temporary closure began in mid-March. While pressure is mounting on the state government to release industry guidance, there is still no opening timeline for the Anaheim resort.
Previously, Disney was accepting new reservations with arrivals starting October 16th. Due to the extended closure, Disney has once again pushed back when they are accepting new hotel reservations.
Checking Disneyland’s website, we are now unable to book any new reservations with check-in dates through October 31st.
New hotel reservations are available, however, with check-in dates starting on November 1st.
Keep in mind that Disneyland accepting reservations with check-in dates starting November 1st is not an indicator that the parks and resorts will reopen on November 1st. This is a rolling date has been continuously pushed back over the past several months.
As always we will keep a close eye on Disneyland and will make sure you are informed with the most up-to-date information!
Did you have 2020 Disneyland reservations that were impacted by the closures? Share your experience with us in the comments.
- Popular Disney Restaurant Will Temporarily CLOSE Soon!
- NEWS: Space Mountain Reopening DELAYED in Disneyland
- FIRST LOOK at the NEWEST Disney Hotel Rooms!
- Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion vs. Disney World’s Haunted Mansion
- NEW Hotel Discount Announced for Disney Visa Cardmembers
- This NEW Disney Souvenir Might Be the Spookiest One YET!
- Get an INSIDE LOOK at Disney’s NEW DVC Villas — Here’s How!
- The Fatal Flaw of Disney World Popcorn Buckets
- Now This Is a Mobile Order Change We LOVE, Disney!
- Could Disneyland REALLY Add 14 More Rides and a SKYLINER?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!