It has been nearly seven months since the Disneyland Resort began its temporary closure, and as of this writing there is still no announcement of a reopening date.
Due to the extended closure, the Disneyland Resort has once again extended its reservation cancelation window. Previously, Disneyland had canceled upcoming reservations with arrivals through mid-October.
Now, Disneyland has begun to cancel reservations with check-in dates through October 24th. Currently, new reservations are being accepted for arrivals starting on November 1st.
Over the course of the resort’s closure, Disneyland has continuously extended their cancelation window when needed, typically one week at a time. Keep in mind that this most recent extension in cancelations does not mean that Disneyland will reopen on October 24th or November 1st.
The last few weeks have started to take on a more tumultuous tone between the Anaheim resort and the state of California. In recent days alone, Governor Gavin Newsom noted that the state is in “no hurry” to provide theme park reopening guidelines and insisted that they are using a “health-first framework” in determining when to reopen theme parks.
Disney responded to those remarks later that same day, rejecting the governor’s remarks and noting that they have always employed a “science-based approach” when reopening their parks around the world.
It is unclear at this time exactly when we can expect theme park reopening guidelines to become available in California, and until that happens, Disneyland will need to continue their routine cancelations of upcoming reservations. Be sure to keep checking back if you have an upcoming reservation for the latest information!
Click here to read more about Gavin Newsom’s recent remarks regarding theme park reopening guidelines
Do you have an upcoming Disneyland Resort reservation? Let us know in the comments!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- Disney Just Seriously Upped Their Holiday Spirit Jersey Game!
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags
- That Sinking Feeling: How a Keel Boat Skipper Kept His Wobbly Boat Afloat
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland Magic Key Sells Out and New Ticket Tier is Added
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices
- PHOTOS: Mickey is Already Celebrating the Holidays in One Disney Park!
- PHOTOS: Step Inside Disneyland’s NEW Year-Round Holiday Shop!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!