But, this might be the hardest choice yet! We asked our AllEars readers whether they’d rather have Starbucks to start the day or choose Joffrey’s Coffee instead during their trip to the parks and resorts. Here’s what YOU said!
In a post made on our Facebook page, we wanted to know your thoughts on which coffee shop should reign supreme and why. Some of our readers loved Starbucks because of all the non-coffee options, like Frappuccinos and hot chocolate. Others preferred the taste of Starbucks drinks over Joffrey’s with all the customizable choices.
On the other hand, Joffrey’s fans couldn’t help but name off their favorites like Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew, Frozen Kona Mocha, Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Cold Brew, espresso, and more that they can’t pass up. They also thought that Joffrey’s tasted like Disney since it’s a more exclusive location to the parks and resorts.
However, a few coffee fans thought that Disney should include a Tim Hortons or Peet’s in the parks as an additional choice! 😉 After reading through all the responses, though, the winner of the Disney Coffee Shop Throw Down was obvious. Joffrey’s Coffee won in a landslide with 74% of the vote versus 26% for Starbucks.
Joffrey’s won the hearts of many of our readers because they felt there was easier access to the many kiosks around Disney World. Along with stops throughout the parks, there are also Joffrey’s locations in the Disney Resorts and Disney Springs for guests to visit. Fans also pointed out that Joffrey’s takes discounts, so there’s more bang for your buck whenever you grab a drink or snack at the coffee shop.
Still, not all hope is lost for Starbucks fans! A few fans suggested that there should be a combination of the two coffee shops if you’re visiting Disney World. One of our readers suggested the perfect pairing of a Starbucks Coffee and donut from Joffrey’s as a morning treat. And, another reader thought that Starbucks was great in the morning, while Joffrey’s was a wonderful boozy pick-me-up in the afternoon!
However, we couldn’t help but relate to our readers who said they would choose whatever is closest in order to get their caffeine fix.
As we keep making our way around the Disney World property, we’ll make sure to bring you new Throw Downs to see what parts of the parks are your top picks!
Are you a bigger fan of Joffrey’s or Starbucks? Let us know in the comments below!
- This Disney Family Has Been Stepping in Time for Halloween With Their AMAZING Mary Poppins Costumes!
- PHOTOS: We’ve FINALLY Got a First Look at the Attraction Marquee for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney’s Grand Floridian Society Orchestra Will Reunite At Holiday Festival This Winter
- Listen to Some of Your Favorite Singers Perform in Disney+’s “Clouds: A Musical Celebration” Virtual Performance!
- Get Ready for a Night of Spooky Songs with a LIVE Performance from the Cadaver Dans in Disney World!
- What Happens if You Have a Dining Reservation or Movie Tickets When Disney Springs Hits Capacity?
- We Need to Form a Calming Circle! Bette Midler Just Posted a Picture of Hocus Pocus’ Sanderson Sisters Reunited
- Disney’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” Will Return to Theaters Near You This Halloween!
- You’ve Never Seen the Fantasmic! Arena Like This Before in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Two of Disneyland’s Most Popular Shows Will Reportedly Not Reopen in the Parks