Disney announced that the restaurant would reopen tomorrow with a few modifications (specifically, no princesses). Well, surprise! The royal table is seating guests for a soft opening TODAY and we only waited 5 minutes to get in!
Like many other Walt Disney World restaurants, physical distancing markers were placed on the ground for waiting lines. The table arrangements were spaced out and some seating was unavailable to create distance between travel groups.
As Disney previously stated, princesses would be “taking a break” from greeting guests at the tables and the menu would be limited. Given the adjustments, Disney slightly reduced the price of the meals. It was unclear whether Disney planned on having modified princess greets or none at all.
Well, surprise again! A special guest popped in to greet her royal subjects. Cinderella was dressed up for the ball and waving at guests from a distance!
We’ll be back this week to do a full review so stay tuned! There are plenty more Cinderella and dining pics to come!
Disney Dining News
- TWO New Sets of Disney Happy Meal Toys Are Available at McDonald’s!
- Here’s Why You Should Know About THIS Orlando Local Holiday!
- PHOTOS: Another Poolside Bar Just Reopened in Disney World!
- How Many of These Underrated Disney World Restaurants Have You Visited?
- Everything You Need to Know About Table Service Dining at Disney World for 2021
- You Probably Don’t Know About This Disney World Dessert Option
- A Disney Resort Restaurant Will Now Open For Dinner!
- Disney World’s NEW Treat Looks NOTHING Like You’d Expect!
- Two More Dining Spots Will Reopen Soon in Disney World
- 10 Misconceptions People STILL Believe About Disney World
Have you been to Cinderella’s Royal Table? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!