While Disney’s Hollywood Studios only had its grand reopening yesterday on July 15th, it’s one of the parks we’ve seen the longest wait times at so far.
Rise of the Resistance ran out of its 10AM Boarding Group availability in less than a minute this morning, and Tower of Terror rose to the top of popular rides in the park, but Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway has consistently been the busiest ride in Hollywood Studios for Stand By so far.
Since Disney will be following distancing measures, the parks find it important to make sure that everyone is safe waiting in line for their favorite attraction. Although Hollywood Studios only opened at 10AM, the Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway queue is already full.
When we were there, the line stretched all the way around the Chinese Theatre and through the courtyard. The wait time is over 2 hours at the moment, so Cast Members are informing guests that they cannot join the queue right now.
However, the Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway line will open again once there’s more room to safely space guests. As Hollywood Studios remains open during the initial re-opening, we’ll keep checking back to see what the wait times continue to be like!
Have you been back to Hollywood Studios yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World