All four Disney World theme parks have officially reopened! And, we’ve taken you with us to them all during their grand reopening!
While people are gearing up to head back to the parks, it’s important for everyone to make sure they’re scheduling a Disney Park Pass reservation. During the initial stages of Disney World’s reopening, the parks will require that guests have both valid admission and a Disney Park Pass reservation to enter the park.
However, the reservation spots fill up pretty quickly for guest who are taking the time to schedule them. While there has been more availability for Disney Resort Guests and regular ticket holders, Annual Passholder have had multiple dates within the Disney Park Pass calendar sell out.
In order to accommodate all guests, Disney has added more reservation availability to the Disney Park Pass calendar for Annual Passholders. Throughout this month, Passholders will be able to visit every theme park except Hollywood Studios (since there is no availability left for the rest of July).
When August rolls around, many of the dates still do not have Hollywood Studios availability. However, we also noticed that August 22nd was filled for both Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom…
…while August 24th through 27th and the 31st had open availability for all four theme parks (but this could change quickly too)!
September, on the other hand, has availability for most of its dates. Hollywood Studios isn’t available to Passholders on just a few dates during September 5th-6th, 12th, and 19th.
As we continue to return to all of the theme parks, we’ll keep giving you a look at everything new and different at this time!
When will you be heading back to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World