Yesterday, Disney Springs began its first day of its phased reopening, with a variety of third-party retail stores and restaurants opening to the public.
However, a number of stores and eateries did not reopen yesterday, with Disney-owned locations set to open May 27th, and stores like Sephora opting for a May 29th date. And today, another location joined the growing list of reopening at the complex!
The West Side Starbucks was reopened today at Disney Springs, with new safety and health precautionary measures in place.
One of the most notable changes was inside, where interior tables are no longer available for sitting.
Additionally, the store set up taped markings both outside and inside for their line, providing markers for where you should stand to maintain a proper amount of physical distancing.
Stay tuned for more updates from Disney Springs!
Will you be visiting Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History