There is so much to love about Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival. From its delicious eats and floral merch, to its rocking concerts and entertainment. But, hands down, one of our favorite elements of the springtime Epcot festival have to be the delightful topiaries throughout the park.
Each topiary represents a beloved Disney character, and they’re scattered about the park. This year, the France Pavilion got a friendly new face, in the form of a topiary based on our favorite Disney chef!
Ahead of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure’s opening this summer, Chef Remy is making his presence known in France with the debut of his new topiary in the France Pavilion! The little guy is located amongst the hedge maze on the right side of the France Pavilion, where you’ll find him standing on a wheel of cheese, wearing a chef’s hat with a wooden spoon in his hand!
We adore the newest topiary, and think he makes a great addition among all the other creative characters that we can expect to see when the Flower & Garden Festival officially returns on March 4th!
Will you be visiting Epcot for this year’s Flower & Garden Festival? What element are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments below!
All the Latest on Epcot's 2020 Flower & Garden Festival
- You’ll Never Believe You Can Do THIS at Walt Disney World!
- All Ears TV: Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival is the Most Beautiful and Tastiest Fest at Disney World!
- Check Out the New Eats at the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in Disney World!
- We’re Buzzing With Excitement for the New Spike the Bee Sipper and Spork in Disney World!
- NEW Orange Bird Minnie Ears Have Us Ready for Spring in Disney World!
- Have You Heard the Buzzz? There’s a Spike the Bee Spork and Sipper Coming to This Year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in Disney
- Sneak Peek at What’s Coming to the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in Disney!
- Chef Remy Topiary Has Made Its Debut at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival in Disney World!
- The New Epcot Flower & Garden Merchandise Coming to Disney World Has Us Ready for Spring!
- A Feast of Freshness: The 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Menus are Here!