Magic Kingdom’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be seeing a big change this year. For the past 14 years party guests have enjoyed the Hallo-Wishes fireworks spectacular after the Boo-to-You Parade — this year the fireworks show will be brand new!
The new show will use state-of-the-art projection, lasers, lighting, and fireworks to tell the story of four friends trick-or-treating. In the concept art released for the show we can see Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy approaching a haunted house.
During the show, party guests will watch as Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy visit a haunted house and go room-to-room encountering dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts, and of course, a series of Disney Villains.
Fan favorites from previous years will be making a return to this year’s party including:
- The popular live show “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” featuring the Sanderson Sisters and Disney villains including Oogie Boogie, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” will take place twice a night.
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam in Fantasyland lets kids dance with with favorite Disney Junior characters like Doc McStuffins and Vampirina.
- In Frontierland, prospector Cactus-Flower Cate will round up kids for the “Frontierland Costume Promenade,” encouraging them to show off their costumes before each run of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade.
- Trick-or-Treat stations throughout the park.
- The attraction enhancements that debuted last year will return this year.
Tickets are on sale for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party now. Learn more about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party here, including party dates. To purchase tickets visit the Disney World website.
Are you attending this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? Are you looking forward to the new fireworks show? Let us know in the comments!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!