The VOID located in both Disney World‘s Disney Springs and Disneyland‘s Downtown Disney is celebrating ‘May the Fourth’ (a play on “may the Force by with you”) with a special offer on the Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire immersive, virtual reality experience.
On National Star Wars Day, May 4, 2019, four guests can enjoy Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire at any VOID location for the price of three guests. The VOID has locations in Disney Springs (FL), Downtown Disney (CA), Santa Monica (CA), Glendale (CA), The Venetian and The Palazzo Hotel (Las Vegas), and West Plano (TX).
Tickets are available in-person or online at thevoid.com. Use or mention promo code VOIDMAY4 to take advantage of the “4 for the price of 3” May the Fourth offer.
Have you participated in this experience in either Disney Springs or Downtown Disney? Let us know in the comments!
Did you know there was also a Wreck-It Ralph VR experience?
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!