Reviews of Slinky Dog Dash

Family coaster with spring-tailed spinoffs of Slinky, featuring two launches, camelback humps and Toy Story characters along the way.

Reviewed by willyhab Review Date: 02/18/2020

This ride is not worth a wait over an hour and a half. It is a cute ride but it is very slow and the long waits are not worth it.

Pros:

Cute

Cons:

Slow and long waits

Reviewed by Goofygirl1717 Review Date: 02/06/2020

Our group loved this ride from 4 to 40+. So smooth and fun.

Pros:

Very smooth. Love the lights at night!

Cons:

Line length

Reviewed by Fiddlefaddler Review Date: 02/05/2020

2nd to Rise of the Resistance this is my favorite ride at HS.

Pros:

Fun, thrilling, the best coaster at Disney for me!

Cons:

Only con would be long wait times and difficulty to get fast pass.

Reviewed by Lilliki Review Date: 06/18/2019

Loved it! We read it was "not as good" as Big Thunder Mountain, in multiple places. We disagree across the board. We thought it was a blast and better than Big Thunder...and dare I say, some of us think it might be better than Space Mountain! What??!!

Pros:

enough wild to entertain the whole family but no crazy loops

Cons:

no cons but the line

Reviewed by disneymom07 Review Date: 06/12/2019

This coaster is the best, I believe.

Pros:

Just the right speed for little ones,the hills ate great especially the up and down.love it good one for kids too

Cons:

Probably like any other right waittime.at times it does move tight along if you're lucky

Reviewed by SueB Review Date: 04/22/2019

This is the best family-friendly roller coaster at Walt Disney World. It's exhilarating without being terrifying, so it's great for all ages. It also gives you a birds-eye view of the developing Star Wars Land.

Pros:

Exciting without being terrifying. The ride is smooth, fast, and fun!

Cons:

The wait can be very long without a FastPass. If you don't have a FastPass, get to the park at opening and proceed quickly to Toy Story Land to lie up for Slinky Dog Dash!

Reviewed by smsdls Review Date: 04/20/2019

Great roller coaster! Even waiting on line was fun (we didn’t have Fast Passes). Some fantastic photo opportunities and we played the APP game that goes along with this attraction on our phones while we waited. It was fun and passed the time well.

Pros:

Thrilling ride!

Cons:

Long line

Reviewed by Roye Ann Review Date: 04/19/2019

Lots of great theming, fun ride, length of ride is good balance for time spent in line

Pros:

more thrilling than other kid-sized roller coasters

Cons:

maybe need signs warning parents about intensity of ride

Reviewed by JenB Review Date: 04/19/2019

I enjoyed this ride a lot, but it was definitely more thrilling than what I was expecting. I love roller coasters so I was not scared at all, but my 5 year old son who loves Barnstormer thought this ride was terrifying. I think it's a step above Mine Train and Thunder Mountain, but not as scary as Everest to a little kid.

Pros:

Great themeing, thrilling

Cons:

Line isn't worth the wait, could be scary for a smaller child

Reviewed by Kate27 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Loved it! It's faster than it looks when just watching it from the ground. I love the individual lap bars for each person (similar to Expedition Everest). As a "pooh-sized" person, this is awesome! Can't wait to ride again!

Pros:

individual lap bars, comfortable and easy for plus-sized people

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions