Reviews of Fantasmic!

Evening show extravaganza, 28 minutes long, with lasers, fireworks and other multi-media effects.

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/30/2020

I used to really love this show when I was younger. I am not sure why but when my husband and I went this past Novemeber it was just not as exciting as I remember it being. Still fun for the family. I loved that the entire stadium did the wave while sitting there waiting for it to start!

Pros:

Classic disney songs and fun

Cons:

Old show

Reviewed by Deannavan Review Date: 03/29/2020

I love it! I love Sorcerer Mickey! I cried! its great! While I am sure that there is no bad seat in the house we did the dining combo ticket option so we had a seat front and center.

Pros:

A phenomenal classic!

Cons:

If it's a little windy you might get lightly misted through the performance

Reviewed by Catq10 Review Date: 03/28/2020

The Fantasmic show was so amazing it brought out so many characters and I love how it was on the water. I only saw the show once but it was so compelling and beautiful

Pros:

Perfectly stunning show. Beautiful choreography from the characters and the effects and colors were amazing, it was very immersive and really captured your full attention

Cons:

Getting out of there at the end of the show was a pain! We were in the front row which meant we were the last ones out, and there is only one way out

Reviewed by Disneyfan56 Review Date: 03/27/2020

My second favorite show in Disney! Such an exciting show. Has all your favorite characters.

Pros:

Amazing, jaw dropping show

Cons:

It can get very crowded when you exit.

Reviewed by Sara Review Date: 03/26/2020

Favorite nighttime show at Disney World. Full of characters and action. Love the water projections

Pros:

Entertaining. Mickey Mouse!

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by TammyRalff Review Date: 03/16/2020

This was a phenomenal show!! Cried, laughed, cheered and sang my heart out!!! Brilliantly put together and the nostalgia is amazingggggg

Pros:

The water show... the character boats...the soundtrack... can I say everything for pros?

Cons:

Buying a ticket for the event (through dining or other) doesn’t necessarily get you a prime seat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/15/2020

BEST SHOW AT WDW! This show is amazing for the whole family.

Pros:

Great show, nice place to sit

Cons:

Crowd control at the exit

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/14/2020

so much fun! such a magical show for the entire family

Pros:

The best disney stage show

Cons:

no cons at all

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/29/2020

I saw Molly’s video and was surprised at first with the low rating. I gave Fantasmic a try on my last trip and sadly I think this one is in need of some updates. I think the special effects and cast are great, but the story needs some work. I think the story line is a bit odd and could use some more popular references. While I love a good classic, I think tweaks to the story could make this a 10.

Pros:

Great effects Snack Booths Great Cast

Cons:

Storyline is dated and very scary for young kids.

Reviewed by KatieTen Review Date: 02/07/2020

What other place can you see Steamboat Willie?! Such an amazing show and story!! An absolutely must see for you and your family!

Pros:

Fireworks, characters, story

Cons:

Exit can be very crowded

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios Rides and Attractions